Grand Rapids Michigan is "Beer City". While many cities around the country boast an impressive number of craft breweries, this one is special and easily located just a few hours drive from major population centers in Chicago, Indianapolis, and Detroit. With the mighty Brewsader Passport in hand and guidence from Experience Grand Rapids, we set off to explore what makes this city a great beercation destination.
Join Us For a Grand Rapids Beercation Twitter Party!
We're back from our epic beercation and want to invite you guys to join us and talk about beercations and why Grand Rapids makes a perfect beercation destination.
March 20 at 3pm ET (Noon PT)
5 winners will receive a Grand Rapids Brewsader Swag Box from Experience Grand Rapids
(must be 21+ to participate)
How To Enter for a Chance to Win:
- Tweet this Promotional Tweet: "Join @MenWhoBlog #MenWhoBlog #TwitterParty 3/20 at 3pm ET #sweeps! Win a Brewsader Swag Box from @ExperienceGR, RSVP here: http://bit.ly/2FRQ32f"
- Add the URL to your Promotional Tweet in the comment section below letting us know you're joining the Twitter Party.
- Participate in the #MenWhoBlog Twitter Party between the hours of 3 pm - 4 pm Eastern Time by contributing a minimum of one unique tweet responding to a question asked by the Host or comment made by Host, Co-Hosts, or Special Guests and using the hashtag #MenWhoBlog. Additional Tweets are appreciated but do not increase your chances of winning, only one entry per person will be accepted. Winners will be selected by a random drawing from the entries (blog comments) submitted below.
How to Participate in the Twitter Party:
- Monitor the official Twitter Party Hashtag, #MenWhoBlog
- Follow @MenWhoBlog for questions that will be presented as "Q1: What is your favorite brewery? #MenWhoBlog"
- ReTweet questions and your favorite comments by others participating in the party
- Answer questions by responding in this format making sure to include the hashtag #MenWhoBlog, "A1: Founders! #MenWhoBlog"
- Make some new friends, comment on interesting tweets, ask questions, and most importantly - have fun!
Blogger Co-Hosts and Special Guests:
We also encourage you to follow these blogger co-hosts and special guests ...
RSVP by Posting the Link to Your Tweet as a Comment Below:
please enter your link and comments in the comments box below
About our Grand Rapids Beercation ...
Home base for this trip was the fantastic Amway Grand Hotel providing incredible views of the Grand River and centrally located to the action downtown. While we visited during the winter, during the summer months many of the breweries we visited would be walking distance too.
Aside from the goal of spending time with other awesome men and exploring a new city, our mission this time was simple. We needed to visit eight breweries and get stamps in our Brewsader Passport so that we could get a special gift from Experience Grand Rapids. Since we are overachievers, we collectively smashed that goal and all of us wished we had more time to visit others we couldn't sample on this trip. Hopefully we'll be back again soon!
Grand Rapids Breweries Visited:
- The B.O.B.
- Founders Brewing
- Cedar Springs Brewing Company
- Brewery Vivant
- The Mitten Brewing Company
- Grand Rapids Brewing Company
- New Holland - The Knickerbocker
- Harmony Hall
- City Built Brewing Company
- Creston Brewing
Bloggers on this Beercation Adventure Include:
The following are posts created based on experiences on this guys weekend adventure ...
Divine Lifestyle / Foodie Father:
Bucket List Publications: